Friday, October 24, 2008

 

Day 978 - Hooray, it's Friday!



Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

Here's a nice photo of pink sand at Horseshoe Bay Beach in Bermuda. Aaaaahhhh....

By the way - they sell BEER and rum drinks on the beach. We tourists think that's normal, having been on a cruise ship!

It's Friday! You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I went out to lunch yesterday with a coworker (who had a coupon).

A little boy was sitting at a nearby table, singing a little song to himself. It was very cute!

Question of the day - I put my hair up a lot in these big octopus style plastic clips. My hair isn't usually dry yet when I do this. When I take the clip off at the end of the day - my hair will still be damp! Will my hair mildew???

Inquiring minds want to know!

TTFN and have a nice Friday!

Comments:
Absolutely, you're totally mildewed and you better take a shower when you get home every day or your head will melt or something. And really smell terrible, horrible. People and animals will stay away from you.
 
Hmmm. I always wondered what that funky smell was. Now I know.

In all honesty, that question kind of creeps me out. I don't think I want to go to bed with wet hair anymore!!!!!!!
Savi is getting a cold again. (since you asked, Grammy!) She was up off and on all night coughing. She's not miserable sick, just noisy sick. I'm still sniffly too, but feeling a bit better.
 
Karen, I think let your hair dry on the way to work, then put it up in your clips. Wouldn't that work? Sorry to hear that little Savi is getting a cold. When Savi isn't well, nobody is well! I'm glad you are better, Heather! I'm getting over a cold that I caught from Gil, who started his cold the last day of the Bermuda trip--he and Aunt Nancy. Nobody else seems to have gotten it in our family group. Hi everyone and have a nice weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?