Thursday, October 23, 2008

 

Day 977 - Thursday!

Greetings, Bloggy Thirstin for Thursdayers!

Heather - I hope you got some sleep last night. Good luck today!

It's after 6 already so this will have to be short (that's beginning to sound like a broken record).

Charlie is off deer hunting at the Laurel Hill WMA - he was drawn for a hunt that lasts till Sunday.

I'm off to work and have had a VERY busy week. More of the same to look forward to!

I need to mail out Halloween cards, I get about ONE written out per day.

Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
Sleep? umm, a bit. haha! I attempted to go back to bed at 11:45, right after writing to the blog, but she was still kicking like she had a marathon to run, so up we went. I ended up giving her a bowl of oatmeal, giving her a bath and nursing her to some nice lullaby music online. We were back in bed by 1. (notice WE. She still refuses to sleep in her crib. errrr)

Today should be interesting to say the least.
 
Hey! The blog is doing comments differently! Strange!

In case anyone wonders - I didn't set up this new way.

I had to choose Google account to use my blogger name.

Good luck with the comments, folks!
 
Karen, You are so good sending Halloween cards--it's a dying tradition in my house, i.e. I've forgotten to send Halloween cards to my younger grandchildren, or to darling little Savi! Let's see if this comment posts! ps: Is Savi OK today? I should ask how is her mother?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?