Wednesday, October 22, 2008

 

Day 976 - Zoo-per (that means super)



Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

This is going to be short, because I'm running late.

Here's another cute picture of Savannah and her cousin at the zoo. OMG! What a great photo spot!

Contemplation of the day -

Manufacturers keep making laundry detergent more and more concentrated. A small bottle is supposed to have 50 washloads in it.

Even if I use twice as much as the instructions propose, I still don't see SUDS except while the washing machine is filling.

Why is that? Is it a trick?

I bought an 'all natural' laundry detergent recently. Even if it's 'Natural' fragrance, it is Naturally STINKY to me.

Meaning - too much natural fragrance in it.

Which means I want to use less of it.

Which means I won't see any suds at ALL.

Which means I won't think my clothes are clean.

I'd better go to work, I'll be distracted and won't think about it there.

TTFN!

Comments:
You check your washing laundry periodically for SUDS?? That is hilarious! Now I'm concerned with the cleanliness of MY laundry!

The zoo did have the most perfect picture displays! I'll be using them again...spring maybe?
 
Love that little darling and her cousin! What a cute picture! Karen, I use All clear laundry detergent--no fragrance, honestly. Works for me! Yesterday and Monday, I did door to door canvassing for the Democratic Party--going to 60 homes, but only about 10 people were home, interesting to talk with. Quite a few people live in poor surroundings--I guess I was surprised. Next canvassing on Sat. If people are not home we can at least leave literature explaining the issues relative to the candidates. There is also early voting here.
 
Why didn't we see any animals at the zoo?

I use Tide because my mother did-but not a lot because it's more concentrated. Don't know if it has a fragrance.
 
Sorry, not anonymous. Haven't finished my coffee yet.
 
you ARE seeing the animals at the zoo!!! They are wild though, don't get too close!
 
Oh my goodness. 11:15 and I'm in my living room with my mental maniac of a punkin who slept for a whopping hour and now thinks it's time to play with all her toys and be crazy. HELP!!!! have to get up early to get things ready to take Dad to his house tomorrow for a 'walk thru' evaluation w/ his physical therapists. Getting him ready to come home 10/31 in case I didn't mention it on the blog already???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?