Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 

Day 975 - Pumpkin - repeated



Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Since's it's Tuesday, I'm going to post a second pumpkin photo of Savannah, just cause she's so adorable.

In this one you get to see her cute sneakers and the flowers on top of her hat!

Changing subjects to NEW CARS - by this time the word is out, so I won't spoil the surprise that Buddy Joe has a new JEEP, a brandy new 4-door color red, 4 wheel drive of course.

I was in Big Lots this past Saturday, and my phone rang. Joe told me he was in Franklin, driving his new Jeep out of the dealership.

I told him I was at Big Lots, and said 'Come over here so I can see it!'. Joe came and picked me up, and we went to lunch at Baja Fresh (love that place - we had blackened shrimp tacos that were soooooo good) in Cool Springs.

So, I can proudly say that I got the first passenger ride in Joe's new vehicle! (brag, brag)

Have a great Tuesday! TTFN!


Comments:
Yay me! Glad you enjoyed it :)
 
Haha! Yay Joe!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?