Monday, October 20, 2008

 

Day 974 - What a Punkin!



Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Nothing Blah about this adorable little punkin, Miss Savannah!

Cute, cute, cute! Everyone tells me that photos of Savannah make their day.

The last time I sent a picture of Savannah to our receptionist at work she emailed me - 'I've decided I want a grandbaby too - where can I rent one?'

I've had work issues off and on all weekend with overnight jobs, so I've got to make this short and go 'check on things'.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!


Comments:
Lookit that little munchkin! How'd I get so lucky?? =)
Well, it's freezing again. Our heat isn't working so it's a balmy 58 in here. I have Savi in her winter clothes & hat in the kitchen. Poor thing. Hopefully it will get figured out & fixed today before we all turn to popsicles! Off to take Jen to school!
 
WE HAVE HEAT NOW!! HEEEHAW!!
 
Yay, Heather has heat! And the cutest little baby ever! Honestly I think we're going from Fall to Winter already. Up here people are getting in their wood, usually as a supplement to oil heat, knowing what comes next! On another subject, the Red Sox have finished their season, boo hoo! They've done well to get as far as the playoffs, and almost to the World Series. There's always next year!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?