Wednesday, October 15, 2008

 

Day 969 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

This is the little tram/train that carried tourists from the cruise ship into Kings Wharf, Bermuda to the restaurants, shops, and public transportation.

Interrupting myself - we had lunch one day at the 'Frog and Onion' pub. It is named 'Frog and Onion' because the owners are a Frog- Frenchman, and an Onion - a Bermudian. Isn't that great?

On to my story...

The tram driver apparently gets very tired of the tourists, especially ones that can't decide whether to get on, or poke along (being on vacation).

While I was on the tram, he yelled out to one group who was too slow - 'MAKE AN EFFORT, PEOPLE! I HAVE TO GO! MAKE AN EFFORT!'

It sounded pretty rude to me, but it was worth writing about!

TTFN!

Comments:
HAAAAAAAAAA!!! That's very rude but I like it! Sounds a bit like my grumpy self lately!
 
Hi Karen,
Appears you really enjoyed yourself.
CLS
 
First day back on blog--and so thriled to go to flickr and see all the photos of angel Savannah. The sweater is a bit roomy, Heather but cute!

Love both Halloween outfits. I think Savi's too young to be scared of the masks, etc at Halloween.
 
I'm sick with a cold, but I'm "making an effort" to write! That's about it, tho, as I want to call Aunt Nancy before the debate starts. I'll try to blog tomorrow if I feel OK.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?