Monday, October 13, 2008

 

Day 967 - Happy Birthday Gilbert, and Monday Morning Blahs For Sure!


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

I'm Baaaack! Happy Birthday today to Gilbert, his gift from me was a new suitcase that he bought before the cruise and used during the cruise.

We had a wonderful time on the cruise, except Aunt Nancy and Gilbert caught nasty colds the last couple of days. Is anyone feeling better yet?

My end-of-cruise bill was $400, plus I gave Nancy $140 for the spa package that got put on her bill by mistake.

This is an adorable towel monkey from the cruise ship. The room stewards make them and we find them in the room when we come back to the room in the evening.

We couldn't stand to take him down so we left him 'hanging around' for several days.

We had an elephant, a dog, a monkey, and a hamster. (Did I miss one? I dunno).

I feel kind of disoriented today, and a little woozy with NOT feeling the boat rocking. My feet are puffy from all the standing and walking.

Back to WORK today and my overnight jobs are running slow. Joy of Joys!

Have a great day and TTFN!

Comments:
Welcome back! Sounds like you could use a vacation after the vacation!! I love the towel monkey!

Busy here...preparing for Dad to come back home in 2 weeks. Then the REAL fun begins. ugh.
 
Yes, welcome back Karen and Mom and Gil, happy birthday Gil.

It's interesting that you feel strange because you don't have any rocking underneath you anymore. You're like me, Karen, sensitive to motion. Did you buy many souvenirs?
 
Ooops, I meant to say Happy Birthday Gil!!!! Have a great day birthday boy!! xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?