Friday, October 10, 2008

 

Day 964 - Farewell, darling Bermuda!

Greetings, Bloggy Dearests...

It is already time for us to depart Bermuda - sniff! sob!

But not until the end of the day. Time for a last beach trip, a last bus ride, last pint of beer in a pub that isn't on the ship.

By the way - before I left, I phoned my calling card company (AT&T) to get international dialing instructions for the calling card. An automated voice asked 'What country will you be calling from?' I answered 'Bermuda'. The automated voice answered 'We're sorry - you cannot use this card to make calls from Bermuda'.

Sorry, Charlie! My voice is the same, just hoarse from singing bad Karaoke.

Time to start taking ginger tablets again (homeopathic remedy against motion/sea sickness) and put my Sea Band acupressure bracelets back on.

It's time to head north, back to the October we used to know.

Hey - what am I talkin about? Two more days (which is a whole lot of hours if you count 24x7) of CRUISE ship fun!

What'll it be? The gambling deck? Bowling alley? Karaoke? or all of the above?

GOTTA GO!

Comments:
I talked to the cruisers last night. They are fine and really having a good time. Today they are touring more before starting the trip back to a more mundane life. But as Karen mentioned, there is still a lot of ship partying to do. I think they will need a rest when they get home.
 
Awww, poor sleepy party animals. I feel terrible for them~! heehee =}
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?