Wednesday, October 08, 2008

 

Day 962 - I'm in Bermuda!

Greetings, Bermuda Bloggies!

Our cruise ship docked in Bermuda today - we'll all go ashore and feel woozy until we get our landlubber legs back.

Yes, you are seeing right - this is a gorgeous pink sand beach. PINK.

HOW LOVELY IS THIS??

Some of my family (including me) are taking a 3.5 hour snorkeling trip today, stopping at several different snorkeling sites including a sunken ship, coral reef, etc.

Yes, I bought an underwater camera before I left (27 shots is all you're getting!).

Good thing it is really expensive here - I might not be in a hurry to leave!

Comments:
Pretty!!!!!!!!! Guess you had things planned out pretty well before you left! Almost seems like you're telling us 'real time' what you're doing! freaky.
 
For those that missed it, see my comment on yesterday's blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?