Monday, October 06, 2008

 

Day 960 - Charlie's birthday plus one

Greetings, Bloggy Cruisers!

Today is my first full day on the Norwegian Dawn cruise ship.

I have attached a photo I found that has some of the layout marked.

Nancy and I are in the 'aft' of the ship. That's the BUTT, if anyone cares.

Nancy has already appointed me the 'coffee runner' - it will be my job in the morning to go get cappuccinos at the Java cafe' (or whatever the name of the place is) on the ship.

The specialty coffees aren't free, by the way. I wonder if I can have Baileys Irish Creme in mine???

Why have evil, fattening cream in your coffee instead of alcohol, anyway?

Aunt Nancy and I are rooming together - I hope I don't snore!

Charlie - do I snore?

For that matter - I hope Nancy DOES snore, I'll feel right at home...

Comments:
Hope you had a fun bday Charlie! I'm sure the cruisers are having a lovely time. grrrrrr.... =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?