Sunday, October 05, 2008

 

Day 959 - Happy Birthday, Charlie!!!


Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Buddies!

Today is Charlie's Birthday, and I'm off on a cruise to Bermuda.

How mean is THAT? Shame on me!

This photo of Charlie was taken at his daughters wedding. Very nice!

Hey, everybody sing along...

Happy Birthday, to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday, Dear Charlie!

Happy Birthday, to YOOOUUUU!

Charlie knows that I will make it up to him when I come home. Actually - we started celebrating last weekend - I treated him to the 'Eagle Eye' movie and to dinner, and we've already got a date to go out for PRIME RIB once I get back from Bermuda.

Happy Birthday, Charlie! Have fun, whatever you do today!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo
 
Thanks to everyone! I was surprised to see that blog this morning. I talked to Karen earlier but had not checked the blog. And smooth sailing to all the cruisers!
 
Happy Birthday, Charlie, you can hang out all day in your man room with just men!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?