Saturday, October 04, 2008

 

Day 958 - Cruzan - and that's not RUM!


Greetings, Bloggy Cruisers!

Yes, that's right!

I left this morning for New York, about to go on a glorious 7 day cruise from New York to Bermuda and back. Round trip airfare - $470. YIPES!!!!

I've known about this for a month or so, it is for a surprise birthday party for my uncle, who is turning 80.

I wasn't going to go - but Nancy talked me into it and bribed me with a free room!

Poor Charlie has to stay home all alone and HUNT and FISH and do whatever he wants to while I am away. Poor thing!

TTFN - I've written some blogs to keep you company while I am away. More later!

Comments:
I am so jealous! What a nice trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! Have fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?