Thursday, October 02, 2008

 

Day 956 - EEEEK! The heat came on!

Greetings, Bloggy Thursdayers!

I'm running a bit late this morning, apologies for the short bloggage and no picture.

It's too late to remind Nancy to tape Survivor, but Charlie says you can watch the show online at their website. Good tip, Charlie!

OUR HEAT KICKED ON LAST NIGHT! BRRRR!

It was 42 outside this morning. Wintry! I'm not ready to start spending money on heat, maybe we ought to lower the thermostat. Our thermostat has settings for heating and cooling, then 'decides' whether to use air conditioning or heat. I had to dig out a cardigan to wear to work that I haven't worn since winter.

The serviceman came yesterday for our winter heat and air unit tune up, and found a huge wasps nest inside it. He had to do some cleaning all right - but I doubt he expected the 'bee' factor.

Gotta run! Have a nice day!

Comments:
Heat?? sheesh! It's cold here too. 63 today and really windy. I love it. Perfect weather!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?