Tuesday, September 30, 2008

 

Day 954 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

I had a really busy Monday, and I'm glad that's over with.

Look at this adorable hat - Miss Savannah is just too much. She'll be 7 months old next week! Amazing!

Heather - I'm glad everyone is getting well - there are a lot of people with colds at work right now and one lady has a sick child at home and couldn't come in.

I stopped at Target on the way home to pick up a few little things. $30 later I was on my way.

Charlie and I both got home late last night so we missed most of 'Chuck'. We like that show!

Sunday night we watched the premiere of 'Amazing Race' - that was good too.

We are also following 'Two and a half men' this season - we never watched it until we started watching the reruns. More funny stuff!

Hey! Gotta go! Have a nice Tuesday!


Comments:
Savi and I are meeting Uncle Evan for breakfast. She's stuffy again so we had a yucky night last night. This could be a long long winter....
 
Yes, adorable Savi--get all better soon! Hi Heather, Hi Evan! Karen, we started watching 2 and 1/2 Men after my chemotherapy when I couldn't feel any happiness and needed to watch some funny stuff in order to laugh a little! (Also Seinfeld and Frasier re-runs). We still watch it about once a week. Hey, Lyn, we miss you on the blog! Come back soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?