Monday, September 29, 2008

 

Day 953 - Reruns already?

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Here is another ADORABLE photo of Savannah, making ADORABLE little faces. Sweet!

Really cute, Heather!! Thank you for keeping us 'ooo-ing and aaaah-ing' with pictures!

Hey - I think I had a RERUN dream last night. I can't remember exactly what it was about. I felt like - Hey! I've seen this before, it must be legitimate (which it wasn't).

Charlie and I went to see 'Eagle Eye' yesterday. We enjoyed it, it was entertaining, if rather unbelievable.

Side note - did you know that Shia LaBeouf (who stars in Eagle Eye) is the son of the singer Saide? I think Cheryl and I saw her in concert years ago.

Hey - it's 6am - gotta run! TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
My silly girl. Finally we are pretty much illness free. Savi slept in her crib last night for the 1st time in a week. Ahhhhhhhhh so nice!!!!

Busy day today. Gotta try to catch up on a week of things that went undone!
 
Very cute picture, that may be my favorite so far- you can see her starting to have a more grown-up personality, already.
 
Lovely photo--looks a bit like Margaret's baby pictures (Johnny's daughter) And what a cute shirt--and she's well again!
 
So happy to hear that Savi (and her Mom)is well again! That's a relief!
Yes, Heather, thanks for this adorable picture of Savi! Keep the supply coming! My friend, Charlene G. stayed overnight while traveling from PEI to Prov. and we had a nice visit. Now Gil and I are just sitting around having a quiet eve together. That's nice too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?