Saturday, September 27, 2008

 

Day 951 - I love Saturday!



Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's the cutest girl in the world, lookin' all retro in that 60's outfit.

Charlie was up at 3:40am to go bow hunting for the first time this season. I decided to do laundry and write on the blog instead of lounging in bed.

How do I generate SO much laundry anyway? It is a mystery.

As I was adding 'linen and lilac' detergent to the washing machine water, I thought to myself 'Hey! This is FLAVORED WATER for my clothes'. Duh...

So - Wassup for your weekend? Charlie and I might go see 'Eagle Eye' tomorrow - it sounds kind of interesting.

I booked an appointment to have my fingernails and toenails done next Friday at the nearby cosmetology school - I hope they do a good job! If they do, I'll be going back there, because they have all kinds of services for cheaper than dirt. A manicure, for example, is $8.

TTFN and have a nice Saturday! Heather, I hope you're feeling better!


Comments:
I always wanted to test out a cosmetology school, but I forget about them every time I need/want something done! Savi and I are still coughing a ton. I think I may be getting strep, I HOPE she is not as well. She doesn't seem quite as congested but she's still yucky sounding at night. Jen has the same cold as us now...her coughing and sore throat started yesterday. Mike's turn??
 
There's a girl at work who has had TWO illnesses in a row and didn't stay HOME from work. I sure hope I don't catch it.
 
Ugh, I hate when people do that!!! I haven't been to the Nursing Home in a week cuz I don't want Dad or anyone else getting sick!
 
Hi everyone! I'm off to do some more canvassing for the Oxford County Democrats. Beautiful photo of our little Savi! Hope Savi and family return to good health soon!
 
How much is dirt, anyway?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?