Friday, September 26, 2008

 

Day 950 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Running late, as always - I couldn't decide what to wear! It is chilly in the mornings and hot in the afternoons, and cold in the office. Hmmm...

Heather and Savannah - get well!

Nancy - Amazing Race starts this weekend if you watch it. We do. Survivor was a 2 hour show - I have always felt the first episode should be two hours so we were happy.

I am sure it will be rebroadcast, but better look on the internet for when.

I'll tell this 'brain freeze' on myself...

Last night I reviewed my credit card bill. I saw a charge for $192 at Wal-mart. I thought 'I never spend $200 at one time in Wal-mart, that must be a mistake!' After a while I realized it was for LOBSTER, LOBSTER, LOBSTER!

TTFN, have a nice Friday and a nice weekend!

Comments:
Yay Friday. Back to bed now =)
 
I can't wait to see Savi's cute little well face on the blog soon!

It is very hard to spend $192 at WalMart that's for sure but lobster would do it.
 
There she is on Flickr! All those toys and cuddly jacket are guaranteed to make a baby happy. I just love that car seat photo, I emailed it to great grammy 2 days ago in case she wasn't monitoring flickr as often as I do. I even have people coming into my office to see Savi on the blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?