Thursday, September 25, 2008

 

Day 949 - New Season of Survivor Starts tonight!

Greetings, Bloggies and Bloggers,

First - get well wishes to Savannah who has her very first bad cold. Poor thing!

Tonight is Chili night and Survivor Night! Nancy - remember to tape it!

This is going to be really short because I spent the last 15 minutes reading email and redeeming my 'Thank You' credit card points for a $50 gas card. Unfortunately, that's only one tank, but I'll take it.

If you only do that kind of thing once in a while, I had forgotten my username to log in, forgotten the password after I got the username, etc. Good grief.

However, it was a fairly quick $50 - I'm not really complaining.

TTFN and have a great Thursday!

Comments:
Thanks Mamma. She still sounds awful and is coughing all night, but she's pretty happy during the day now. She hasn't touched her crib in 3 nights now. I am exhausted...and sick.
 
Karen, you have to warn me the DAY BEFORE--I don't read the blog until I'm at work and too late. (I didn't even hear about Survivor starting again since I don't watch that channel often.) So I will miss it, as I'm going to the opera tonight. I think they repeat the first episode at some point.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?