Wednesday, September 24, 2008

 

Day 948 - Fall plus Two


Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Here is an 'outtake' photo from Newport, but it's a good lead in to the story I'm going to tell this morning.

Note that all you really see is Savannahs HAT.

First - let me say that I had a wonderful day yesterday working from home. I worked all day in my PJs and didn't get dressed till the afternoon when Charlie got home. How lazy is THAT?

The story I want to tell is from the health club on Monday. I worked out at lunchtime because we had a 'Cracker Barrel' appointment for dinner that night.

I was in the indoor pool (the outdoor is closed for painting this week), doing my water workout, and a middle aged guy entered the pool area to swim in one of the lap lanes. He had rather long hair that you could see sticking out from under his baseball cap.

Kind of a scruffy looking guy, actually. He had on his swim trunks and a t-shirt. He walked down to the hot tub first and left his towel and shirt down there.

He got IN the lap lane next to me with his baseball cap on - backwards. I gestured to him and spoke. 'You know you still have your hat on, don't you?'

He said 'Where I go, my hat goes, even in the pool'.

My immediate thought 'He's going bald and won't let anyone see it. Definitely. There is NO other reason he would wear a hat in the INDOOR pool'.

Sissy.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
What a goof!
Our little Savi is super sick and miserable...and I've got the cold now too. I took her to the doctor yesterday and was told she's just gotta ride it out. Nothing to do. This is her first REAL cold and I hate it! She sounds so awful when she coughs, she's throwing up, she's crying constantly, she can't sleep...my poor baby. =(
 
Poor Savi--we know how miserable we as adults feel when we're sick, must be much harder for a baby who doesn't understand.

Karen, that guy should not be allowed in the pool with a baseball hat -- I assume he wears it everywhere, and can you imagine how many germs are on it? Not to mention his hair too. Ewwwww!
 
Poor little Savi Lynn, and her mother! Too late tonight to say more except always enjoy your stories Karen!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?