Monday, September 22, 2008

 

Day 946 - Happy Fall!


Greetings, Bloggy Monday Morning Blah-gers!

It might be Monday, but I'll cut it some slack because it's FALL, or AUTUMN if you prefer something a bit classier sounding.

Have you seen a beautiful harvest moon yet?

September's moon was exceptionally pretty, kind of yellowish and very big and bright.

Remember - we all see the same moon, and I always say 'Hi Moon' to it when I see it. I don't know when that started, but I still do it.

Well - thanks to Charlie making TWO different gas-scouting outings, my honda crv 4-door color white has most of a tank of gas.

The two five gallon canisters-worth are in MY gas tank now, so I am ready for the work week. There were still plenty of stations with bags over all the pumps, but some stations had regular gas (no other choices). Thankfully, that is what my car needs.

TTFN, happy 'Fall of the year', and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Happy Autumn everyone!
 
Happy fall!! My favorite time of year!!!
Glad to hear you have gas.
*snickers*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?