Saturday, September 20, 2008

 

Day 944 - I love Saturdays!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

You know the drill - I have to get 'up and atem' for my 8am water aerobics class.

I was the only one at the pool yesterday afternoon, with the exception of a very bored lifeguard. I decided to ask him a question so he wouldn't be so bored.

I asked: 'Are the outdoor lounge chairs still going to be available when the outdoor pool is closed for maintenance next week?'

His reply 'Is the outdoor pool going to be closed next week?'

My reply 'Read the SIGN on the DOOR'.

Sigh...

Have a nice day! TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Saturday! The wedding yesterday was fun. Savi babbled all through the ceremony (which was at the restaurant and very informal) and she had a great time watching all the people. She was a bit tired (started at 5) so did get a little fussy off and on, but in general she was great. The server for the wedding was DEAN ANDREONI!!!! Can you believe that! His child is in COLLEGE! Ugh.
 
That was a bored lifequard! We just ate out at Michael's with Ray and Mary Ann, Doug and Kathy, and Joe and Peg. Too full! Heather, I can just imagine Savi babbling--sooo cute!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?