Thursday, September 18, 2008

 

Day 943 - It's Friday already!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

I'm having trouble with Blogger this morning - this is my second attempt at writing the blog and using up a lot of time.

I am going to try to publish this to see if it stops giving me error messages.

Well, I got it to publish something.

It's Friday! You know what to do - march in a circle (or swing!) chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here is Miss Savannah in Newport on a REAL swingset - she looks curious about it. She has such a nice temperment, that little sweetie pie! (Heather may disagree after the last few nights).

Gotta go - have a great Friday and a great weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
Oh she still has a nice temperament even in the middle of the night. She's teething and hurting and wants to cuddle with me, not sleep all alone in her crib. She's waking up every hour (or less) kicking me, wanting to nurse, then passing back out for a while. I'm so tired, but she's still cute! haha!
The four of us are going to a wedding later today. She will LOVE that!
 
Another cute picture of the little sweetie pie! Heather, you are so good to her! Have a great weekend everyone! Oh, a cool start to the day, just below 30, some frost. Gil covered the tomatoes last night, and the flowers weren't affected altho not covered. I guess Fall is approaching. And last night we saw a mother deer and little fawn up at the corner of the field behind Gil's father's house. Very cute!
 
Just below THIRTY - GOOD GRIEF!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?