Saturday, September 13, 2008

 

Day 937 - Off to swim

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

They didn't have the Aqua-rate' demo class yesterday - I got the date wrong. (at least I admit it).

I did my own workout outside, and watched while a grown woman (who seemed nice but kind of a flake) do a really OCD kind of 'exercise' outside.

The whole time I was swimming, she was walking the BORDER of the pool like a big balance beam, around and around and around. (She had workout clothes on, not a swimsuit).

During that time, she put her hair up, took it down, put her hair up, took it down, talked to EVERYONE constantly including all the children, etc. Kind of strange but not excessively creepy.

Do you ever meet people and immediately presume they are on a lot of prescription medication? She was one of those for sure.

TTFN and have a great Saturday! Heather and Mike, have fun at the wedding!

Comments:
Thanks Mamma!
I love to watch loopy people. That must have been hilarious!

I spent yesterday late afternoon making babyfood. Only got two more done, spinach and sweet potato. She had a little of both mixed with rice for supper and liked it. She had some of the spinach plain and liked that too. Its frozen & pretty now =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?