Tuesday, September 09, 2008

 

Day 933 - Made it through Monday!



Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Todays photo is our darling Savannah with her darling great grandmother, Peggy.

This picture was taken at the 'all you can eat lobster buffet' at the Nordic Lodge.

We all (including Savannah, who ate oatmeal instead of lobster) had a wonderful time.

Savannah didn't mind the throngs of people there, oohing and aaahing over her cuteness.

Yes, I made it through my first day back at work with only a slight headache to show for it by the end of the day. Charlie and I went out for dinner to Logans Roadhouse with TY and SY and the headache was gone - smothered by a steak and baked sweet potato.

Have a great Tuesday and TTFN!


Comments:
Que bonita. Yo tengo tambiƩn una de esa misma edad.
olga
 
So, Savi did wonderfully at the doctors appt yesterday. She stopped crying the second I picked her up and even smiled at the nurse who had just finished sticking her with 3 needles!!! My brave girl.
She is 18lbs 8 oz and I think they said she's 22 inches? She's in the 75th percentile for height!!
She just learned that she can blow air through her nose and does it constantly now, wrinkling up her face and laughing while she does it. so silly!
 
Ok Spanish readers--is anonymous message good or bad? I know "bonita" is beautiful.

When is Savannah signing up for modeling?
 
Well, aren't I privileged to be holding that beautiful child? And Karen, have you discovered a new remedy for headaches? Have to rush, it's my day to cook and work on the food counter at Bingo!
 
Posted a bunch of Grama Gigi's pictures on Flickr! cuteness galore!! =D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?