Monday, September 08, 2008

 

Day 932 - Monday morning - Oh No!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

I just had to edit the blog and correct 'Day 932', I had two 'Day 931's'.

Hopeless, hopeless hopeless.

It's Monday, and back to work after two weeks and two days off.

Joy of joys...

Maybe I'll put my foot in my mouth like Savannah and keep quiet today.

Speaking of Savannah, is this an adorable picture, or what??

The cuteness just never stops!

By the way - I haven't gotten up at 5am since the day I left on vacation. I am woozy.

I got in the shower this morning, soaped up my underarms for shaving, and put my FOOT on the side of the tub to shave my legs. A slight communication issue there...

Brain, please communicate the right messages for me today - and give me a break!

Have a nice Monday, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Hahaha!!!! I'm a bit woozy too. Savi didn't sleep well last night & Jen starts school today! No more sleeping in late...
Savi has her 6 month shots today after we drop Jen off. Poor thing. =(
 
Hi Karen, Such a cute picture of our little Savi, and a very funny early morning shaving story! Bet you'll be tired tonight! And another poor night's sleep for Savi, I'm sure, after her shots. Another poor thing is our quarterback, Tom Brady, who is out for the season. Jeesh!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?