Saturday, August 30, 2008

 

Day 923 - Lobstah buffet, here I come!


Greetings, Bloggy Lobster Lovers!

This afternoon we'll be visiting the famous Nordic Lodge 'all you can eat' lobster buffet.

Actually, Charlie has decided that Alaskan King Crab is easier to eat than lobster, and I'll have some of that too.

The buffet highlights are Lobster, clams, shrimp, crab, filet mignon, prime rib - as well as wonderful desserts, a Haagen Daas ice cream bar, and a million other things.

My son always eats a plate of rice pilaf too - probably the least expensive item on the menu!

Anyway - check it out at www.nordiclodge.com!

TTFN! Gee - did I bring any heartburn tablets??? EEEK! Better to go Walmart...

Comments:
Yay Slobbies!!!!!!!!! I wish Savi had teeth to try some!
 
From the video looks like ole Steve has been doing a LOT of sampling!

When you return we expect a FULL AND STUFFED report.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?