Friday, August 29, 2008

 

Day 922 - Newport - here we come!


Greetings, Bloggy Vacationers (or Vacation Wanna Be's!)

It's Friday already! You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

We are leaving Maine this morning, and headed to beautiful and glamorous Newport, Rhode Island.

March in a circle chanting 'New-port! New-port! New-port!'

Here is a photo of where I WISH I was staying, but I can't quite afford it...

We'll spend a week there, then it'll be time for me to head back to Tennessee.

The blogging will be a bit slim for the next week - I'll write a few in advance to auto post while I am away. (NO, I won't have a computer while I am there).

TTFN and have a nice weekend!

Comments:
Yay!!!! Our turn with da Mamma/Gigi! =) xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?