Wednesday, August 20, 2008

 

Day 913 - Belly up to the Bar - Soap...


Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

I mentioned something about soap at work the other day - and both people I was talking to said THEY DON'T HAVE ANY BAR SOAP IN THEIR HOUSE! What? No bar soap?

Did I miss some change happening in the world?

Is 'global warming' contributing to the increase in liquid soap products?

One lady even said she thought that bar soap 'gets dirty'. Uh... it's SOAP.

Anyway - soap has been made for thousands of years (2800 B.C. possibly), and a revolution happened that I guess we missed. Oh, well...

To read more about the history of soap... Click on THIS!

http://www.cleaning101.com/cleaning/history/

TTFN and stay clean!

Comments:
Hey, after reading that, i think I'll get rid of my soap altogether and use dirt, and sand, and ashes! Much cheaper!
 
Now people use liquid soap from a bottle so I guess they mean germs don't get to it like on "open" soap. Stupid. In fact some doctors believe people are getting sick more now because of the huge effort to banish germs from the environment--people's wimpy bodies cannot repel bacteria.

My soapbox (pun intended) is over and I'm off to MAINE on the red eye, where I will sit in in the Chicago airport for 4 hours and figure out how to use my FUN!! iphone.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?