Tuesday, August 19, 2008

 

Day 912 - Twofer Tuesday



Greetings, Bloggy Babies!

This wonderful green stuff is a mixture of avocado and banana - I can't even TYPE that without grimacing. BLECH! (or BLANCH)

However, I think Savannah is happy trying it, though she looks a little ... green... around the gills. Ha!

Only a couple more days till my vacation, and I need to do so many things that I am grouchy. Apologies to everyone I growl at until I am ON VACATION.

I am actually writing this Monday night so I can go into work early 'today' - Tuesday.

Wish me luck, catching up! TTFN!

Comments:
As much as I hate anything Banana, I tasted that and it really was pretty good. The avocado is so mild that the banana is really all you can taste. She still likes her veggies better than anything though. Strange....
I won't be on the blog till I get back from Florida. No internet! grrrr....
Have a great week everyone! xoxo
 
Have a wonderful trip, Heather and avoid the stormy weather! Another beautiful baby picture! I like avocado and I like bananas, but probably won't mix them together! Poor Karen, what you have to do to get on vacation is unbelievable! Anyway, see you soon! My sister, Natalie, will have surgery this AM to repair her broken hip. We are praying for a good outcome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?