Sunday, August 17, 2008

 

Day 910 - Sunday is FunDay!

Greetings, Super Sundayers!

Here is Miss Savannah CHEWING instead of BATHING - ha!

We watched some of the Olympics last night - we had to see if Michael Phelps got his 8th gold medal -and he did!

Congratulations to all of the athletes, and extra hugs to all the USA ones.

I hope the people who win silver and bronze really do appreciate their wins, the golds are not the only prize!

I had a dream last night that I worked at a military hospital. We had a visit from a bunch of Marines who were passing through, going home.

One of the newly arrived servicemen leaned over to smell the creme rinse in my HAIR, like a flowerbed. Should I have told that? Anyway, I guess I think my hair smells good.

We're off to swim, then meeting buddy Joe later and hitting Papa Boudreaux's for an early supper. TTFN!


Comments:
Savi loves to suck the bath water off the washcloths. I try to steal them once the water is soapy but she still manages to slurp up some of the yucky water one way or another. GROSS! She tries to drink from her rinse bucket too. Funny girl.
Not much going on today. Laundry and packing for Florida! ~~For anyone who may not know, Mike and I are running off with Savi to get hitched =)

Have a great Sunday!
 
Congratulations, Heather!
 
Heather, I didn't know! Congratulations!
Karen, I'd love to see a few marines come by--woo whee. I don't know what Charlie thinks about you dreaming of marines, though.
My big excitement was getting an iphone (and standing in line to get it). I know Steve got one for Christmas--is he using "motorcycle" as ring tone? I chose "strum" (guitar)--cool!
 
Wow, Heather! Now that is news! Congratulations! We had a good day today with 18 of Gil's family present--his sister, his 2 daughters and 7 nephews and nieces and their families.The nephews and nieces went through their Grampa Don's house to collect a few items of special remembrance. You may remember Gil's step-father died at age 95 on May 28th of this year. Some sad news from our family that Sister/Aunt Natalie is hospitalized with a broken hip, and pneumonia.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?