Saturday, August 16, 2008

 

Day 909 - Saturday!



Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's another cute picture of Miss Savannah - aka Baby Einstein.

I'll be leaving soon for water aerobics, but thought it would be nice if I leave a short bloggage for the 'masses'.

I have two things on my mind - 'What do I need to get ready for my trip', and 'What do I need to do at work so I can have peace of mind ON my trip'?

I am taking a memory stick with some photos of FB and of Savannah to be developed today, so I can bring them on my trip. Of course Savannah and the blog are always on my mind.

Nancy - I can't remember those shopping opportunities, so please remind me next week.

Take care and have a nice Saturday!


Comments:
Baby Einstein has a world full of color and shapes! I wonder what she'll be when she grows up? I'm sure you'll bring enough of everything and do enough of everything before you leave work next week, Karen! We're getting ready for being host/hostess to Gil's family tomorrow. Tonight the Rotary is hosting a clam/lobster bake in Norway to that's supper! Twist my arm!
 
I WANT LOBSTERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
 
I want LOBBBBSSSSTTTTTAAAAAA!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?