Friday, August 15, 2008

 

Day 908 - Friday already!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

It's Friday! Make a big SPLASH!

Swim in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here's another cute photo of Savi playing with her tub toys.

Speaking of swimming - the US swimmers and volleyball players (and some of the gymnasts!) are tearing it up at the Olympics, aren't they? Awesome.

Go, Phelps, Go!

The commitment and training dedication they show is absolutely amazing. I think I'd be burned out by the time I turned 19. Sheesh!

This week has flown by, and I'm getting that 'Uh-oh, I only have a few more workdays to do all this work before I go on vacation' feeling.

I only have THREE more work days next week - then I'll be off until after Labor Day week. Wahoo!

I'd better get crackin' - have a wonderful weekend and TGIF!


Comments:
That's great, you deserve a nice long break. Go wild, go to a thrift store...
 
haha! Yes, go to a thrift store! I'm feeling like that myself since we're leaving on tuesday and I haven't even started to get myself and the baby ready for it.
Tonight Mike and I have a concert to go to. We will be dropping the baby off at 5:45 and won't be picking her up till 11 or so. I hope she handles it okay. :(
 
Work hard Karen--less than a week now before you arrive in Maine! This Sunday we're hosting a big family gathering for Gil's family, probably 25 people for a cookout, reading of the will, and a chance to go through "Grampa Don's" house for old times' sake and some memorabilia. Family is Gil and family, his sister, Rita, and family, and his sister, Joyce (who has passed away)'s family. Looking forward to it. Have a great weekend everyone!
 
"Go to a thrift store"--I'm still smiling! And smiling over little Savi in the tub of toys!
 
Marcia, when we went to FB last year Karen "pointed out" neighboring shopping opportunities--maybe check it out when we are there next week.
Peggy, hope you don't get rain, and that rain had better disappear next week by the time I get there--or will when I bring California sun?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?