Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 

Day 906 - Happy Birthday, Evan!


Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Savannah is all dressed up for a Grateful Dead concert, or Bonnaroo if you are in Tennessee.

She is celebrating her Uncle Evan's birthday!

We won't say which one it is, that's not polite.

I sent Evan some movies - he asked for 'CaddyShack' and 'Young Frankenstein', and I ordered 'The Goonies' for him as well.

They arrived on time and he was watching one last night! Success!

I am running late this morning because I couldn't decide what to wear. I tried on several combinations before I decided to go with one.

Does that mean I won't be able to make any quick decisions today?

Charlie snored in a very cute and musical way last night. I told him about it this morning and he said he didn't think it was possible to snore in a cute way. Maybe that depends on who is doing the listening!

Have a great Wednesday and TTFN!

Comments:
I'm off to the nursing home for Evans bday party! oh boy, fun will be had by all =)haha

My little chicken had a bad night--she was throwing up and had a bad belly most of the night. We're visiting the doc later today to make sure she doesn't have a bug. I started her on carrots last night, maybe they didnt settle well. poor baby!
 
Heather, I can't eat carrots, either. They give me a stomach ache.
 
Happy Birthday Evan!!

and Hello to our little hippie. What's Bonnaroo?

Boy it must be love when you think snoring is cute and musical. Jeesh.
 
Oh yes, the snoring. I think bears are cute too Mamma!! heehee...
 
Poor Savannah! Get well soon! And Happy Birthday again to Evan! xxx
 
Yes, I called Evan this afternoon and he was just leaving the nursing home. I had sent a card and $ by way of Heather when I was down to Prov. Happy Birthday, Evan! I have never cared that much for carrots, and added to Marcia's comment, maybe it's the carrots that made our little Savi sick. Hope she's better tonight!
 
She has been better today. Her doc said the carrots would be an unlikely culprit, but she said best to avoid them for now just in case. i agree! Hopefully she'll be okay with them eventually because she really liked them! She's sleeping now...hopefully for the night after being up so much last night. My poor baby!

We had a nice bday party at the nursing home. A couple friends came also and the guys had pizza & beer. Dad had one too and was very happy with that although he wasn't able to finish it. Amazing!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?