Monday, August 11, 2008

 

Day 904 - Put your best foot forward!


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

Savannah has put her best foot forward, and captured it with her mouth. Good thing her teeth aren't in yet.

This photo is hilarious! Priceless!

Thanks to Heather for keeping us supplied with pictures of Savannah, I just love them!

She looks like the gymnasts we saw on the Olympics yesterday - flexible as can be!

If you were watching the Olympics yesterday, did you notice how YOUNG the gymnastics girls look, even when they are 19 and 20 years old? Whassup with THAT? Does all that exercise prevent you from 'growing up'? (you know what I mean)

By the way - I want to see the opening ceremony again - are they going to show it again somewhere? Nancy - let me borrow your tape when you come to Maine.

Guess I'd better get a move-on, and keep MY feet on the FLOOR!

Comments:
Karen, I emailed you a link to Boston.com which has a feature called the Big Picture, and they have incredible photos of the opening ceremonies.
 
What a precious photo of our little darling! See Heather, you do all the work and we claim her as "ours"! Must be friend, Karen, on the blog this morning. To the family reading the blog, check your emails for Will's current address. I'll be smiling through the day thinking of that little Savi foot in mouth photo!
 
Isn't my little toe muncher cute? she's so silly now.
It's a yucky rainy day and I feel like going back to bed. Just put Savi down for a nap but there's so much to do in this upside down house!
 
I thinbk that Nancy is having identity problems this morning. :-)
 
Sorry Charlie it wasn't me. Here I am!
Another great photo of Savannah learning the important things in life! At Ledgeview my father kept a photo on the wall of Eric at about that age sucking on his big toe. Very cute.
Karen, first I have to check to be sure the tape came out ok.
 
Nancy, I really thought that was you because I knew that you and Karen had talked about the opening ceremonies. It did seem odd for you to be on so early, though. Oh well, my apologies to both the unknown Karen and Nancy. :-)
 
I can get you a VHS tape of the opening ceremonies, Karen. We tivo-ed it. Let me know.
 
Hi everybody! Marcia, yes, make me a tape but just save it in case I can't find one closer to TN!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?