Wednesday, August 06, 2008

 

Day 899 - Hey! It's 900-eve!

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

Here is little Miss Baby Einstein Savannah, doing some calculus modeling before breakfast.

Look at the concentration on her little brainy face!

Heather, that's a great activity area, and it looks like it has captured all her attention.

She looks so fair in the sunshine...

My grandpa Perham used to pat all the babies on the head and say that they had 'the Perham dome' - which is some kind of famous head shape in our family.

Then he'd coo - 'gotta good ol' dome, there, baby gotta good ol' dome'.

I'm glad I remembered that!

Well, I need my 'good ol dome' working overtime before my vacation. My nightly jobs are running slow, my other systems are struggling, and I have a server conversion and a bunch of deadlines midmonth.

Hope YOU have a nice day! TTFN!


Comments:
Ah yes, server conversions: over my head, for sure!

That's like basketball, right, only with waiters...
 
Karen, I think Savannah does have the Perham Dome. That's a pretty fancy & fun play area, Heather. Lucky kid!

Marcia--very clever! I know in San Diego waiters/wait staff/whatever are now called servers (more accurate term actually)--what about in Nantucket?

Did anyone watch Nashville Star? I thought it was very good and loved both finalists, but very happy Melissa won--amazing voice and presence. She has 5 BOYS under the age of 10--no wonder she wants to go on the road!
 
Isnt she cute with her new toy? She loves it.
My goodness you're a busy bee Mamma! Hope all that stuff works out. You'll get it...U got a good dome ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?