Monday, August 04, 2008

 

Day 897 - No time for Bloggage

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

I had work issues over the weekend, so I am starting off Monday morning tired and grumpy. Maybe I got 3 hours of sleep, maybe not.

More bad news - Buddy Joe called me yesterday with a heartbreak - K&K bagels, the best bagels I have had here in Tennessee, has CLOSED! Booo Hooo! Waaaahhh!

Please, a moment of silence to think of how many calories I will NOT eat now that they are gone...

Click on that picture and take a GOOD look - bagels topped with crunchy, melted cheese, pretzel bagels with salt on top, cinammon sugar bagels, and bagels with raisins and blueberries.

BOOO HOOO!

Have a nice Monday, folks! TTFN!

Comments:
Awww, I'm sorry about your deceased bagelage! Those looked so yummy!
And sorry to hear you had a yucky weekend with work. =(
 
You can have fun looking for a new source of bagels...
 
I found the winning cereal combo!!! Oatmeal and prunes. Savi LOVES it! Haven't gotten her to eat any fruit yet-(aside from gnawing on pineapple that's no good for her! haha!)Finally there is one that she likes. I also bought pears to try and she ate sweet peas last night with her rice cereal. She actually liked them. They made ME gag...haha!
 
I hate to be gross but those foods you're describing Heather will make for interesting diaper changes!

Don't worry, little grasshopper, there will be a new source of bagels.
 
Oh yes, that was originally why I bought them! Baby cereals are all fortified with iron so Savi was getting constipated. I just got lucky that she liked the food she needed!
 
Hey! New bagel flavor - Oatmeal and Prune! Makes you 'go in circles'... groan...
 
Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!Hahahaa!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?