Thursday, July 31, 2008

 

Day 893 - Thursday already!

Greetings, Bloggy Thirstin' for Thursdayers!

This week is flying by, and it's END OF MONTH, fingers crossed that everything runs smoothly overnight tonight.

I am already getting the feeling that summer is almost gone! Nooooo!

Wait a second, Savannah looks like she wants to be picked up.

Great-grammy Peggy bragged to me yesterday on the phone 'She let me hold her for an HOUR!'

She said she had the most wonderful day yesterday. I'm jealous!!! What about ME?

Hey - I never followed up on seeing 'Journey to the Center of the Earth' this past weekend. I enjoyed it! It was quite entertaining and the effects were good.

What I didn't enjoy was paying $2.50 for the stupid 3D glasses you have to wear! When did they decide to start charging for those, and that is a ridiculously high price for something disposable.

So, I'm saving them. However, the next 3D movie I go to, I probably won't be able to find them!

TTFN!


Comments:
Yes, holding Savannah was a complete joy. After she had her lunch and nap, she smiled at all of us! This morning Gil and I are leaving for Prince Edward Island for a week's vacation. Should be a really good time! Talk to all the family when we get back!
 
Savi and I had a nice visit yesterday too! Poor thing was worn out by the time we finally got home after visiting at Lyns and then the nursing home! We left in the morning at 8 and didn't get home till 5. Long day for a baby! She handles it all so well. I am lucky!!!
Mom, when do you come to Newport?
 
Karen, Heather really wants to know when you're going to the Nordic Lodge.
 
Hahaha!!! Can't wait for THAT! Gimme those lobsters!
 
I seem to remember a mention of the Nordic Lodge yesterday...

It was great to see Heather and Savi! Will prefers to be called Uncle Will, rather than First cousin once removed Will. Funny. Uncle Will sounds better. I'm so glad he got to see Savi as a BABY, before she becomes a KID!

Will and I had fun shopping today. he bought some gifts for friends, and I needed to buy Steve a birthday gift for tomorrow. Tomorrow is Will's last day here too. I found someone to work for me. Lucky!
They're both zonked out right now. We went here and there, picked up Steve, then out to eat. These guys just can't keep up!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?