Wednesday, July 30, 2008

 

Day 892 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

Look at the adorable smile on this baby girl! Too sweet!

She's a natural soccer star, look at that foot action.

I've got a touch of 'intestinal issue' this morning, just slugged down a shot of Pepto Bismol, which is totally disgusting stuff (but if it works, then it was worth it).

I had to hunt all over the house this morning because I didn't hang my towel back up after my shower yesterday morning.

I looked in the bedroom, in the laundry hamper, over here at the computer, in the guest room, in the den, everywhere!

Where was it, Karen?

It was hanging on the same towel rack rung I always put it on, IN THE OTHER BATHROOM. I am telling you, I am headed for alzheimers for sure. Maybe I shouldn't tell these things on the blog, the medical industry will use it as documentation against me.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Hahaha!!! Don't worry Mamma I do that stuff everyday!!!

Off to visit at Lyn's today. Can't wait for Will to meet Savi! Lots to do today!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?