Tuesday, July 29, 2008

 

Day 891 - Loaded for bear!

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Monday is over, thank goodness...

Here's our little carnivore, trying out some bear. Delicious!

I'm running late this morning because I was unloading the dishwasher. I made a big batch of homemade salsa yesterday after work, so I had a lot of pots and pans to put away.

Back at work yesterday after 3 days out of the office for training. I left ON TIME YESTERDAY.

I enjoyed reading all the comments yesterday regarding 'hanger management', especially the tip about using backwards hangers to identify what doesn't get worn!

Yes, I have a tendency to over shop - must be glandular! I remember a coworker telling me that her mother would hide all her purchases in the trunk of the car. They wouldn't bring them inside unless 'Dad' wasn't home to witness all the 'shoppage'.

I need to go make my lunch - so TTFN and have a great Tuesday.

Comments:
I remember you telling me that story about the shopping sneak...funny! Not sure what the plan is for today. Grammy call me when you get to Lyns if you are all just hanging around there.
 
I ended up bringing Savi to Grandma Janets and going with Mike & Jen to see batman. Greatttt!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?