Wednesday, July 23, 2008

 

Day 885 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Here is Miss Savannah, looking like a Nascar race car driver.

She sure knows how to drive that bouncy chair, and look at her intense concentration!

Play 'vroom vroom' racing sounds...

I have (yet another) three days of training this week, so I'll be 'commuting' to the other side of Nashville for the remainder of the week.

That's a lot of gas, but three days of training always sounds good to me.

Speaking of gas - my new Honda CRV 4-door Color White turned 20000 miles yesterday! Happy Mileage Milestone (and 13 month anniversary to boot).

Speaking of commuting - I saw a tractor trailer make a U-turn yesterday, AND saw another guy driving on the wrong side of the road trying to park earlier this week.

Why these people do all this crazy driving around ME is a mystery!

Another bad driving habit - a guy two cars in front of me yesterday was tailgating the person in front of him. Every 10 seconds or so he would hit his brakes, because he was constantly too close to the person in front! Would someone tell me WHY he didn't back off so he wouldn't have to keep hitting his brakes? I don't get it!

Be careful today and TTFN!

Comments:
I am amazed everyday by stupid drivers. Not sure how they were ever allowed on the road in the first place!

So, our little Savi is nearly 5 months old! She does something new and hilarious every day! I am so lucky her Daddy works so hard to keep me home with my girls!
 
Another precious photo! And now Savi is driving. At least in the safety of her home--no tractor trailers, tailgaters, motorcycles--yet.
 
I'm glad you are home with your girls, Heather! Another adorable picture of the little darling! Always interesting to read da blog, Karen! Enjoy your training!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?