Tuesday, July 22, 2008

 

Day 884 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Look at this adorable little foodie, I mean cutie!

This blog is going to be quick, because I am running late this morning.

I got up a few minutes late, took a shower, then I couldn't decide what to wear. Do you ever do that?

It is very hot and humid, and muggy even with air conditioning. Clothes are not my favorite things when it's hot.

We went to Logans Roadhouse last night for their 'Two dinners for $13.99' promotion. I had a 6oz sirloin, baked sweet potato, and salad. Charlie had tilapia, baked potato, and cole slaw.

That's it for now, folks!

Have a nice Tuesday, and TTFN!



Comments:
Helloo dear sister...
Steve and i have been out riding just about every day I've been off, trying to beat this heat. Got caught in a dramatic lighning storm one night - I thought it was exciting barreling down the highway just as the rain was coming down with these intense forks splitting the sky. No thunder oddly enough. We got SOAKED.
But it was fun.

And then I have been working.

Will is coming home tomorrow for 2 weeks. I'm trying to get things in good shape for him, and for Mom when she comes.
Other than those things, MY life is pretty dull I guess!

That is one pretty baby. For teething I used clove oil on Christopher's gums, it is numbing. I only used it a couple of times because he hated it. Iris told me that is what they used back when.
 
Yes, what a cutie SaviLynn is! I love those little food "raspberries".
Just reading Lyn's comments, and I am going down there next Tues, the 29th, returning on Wed--have to see William, and hope also to see Heather and little SaviLynn! Gil and I are leaving on the 31st for Prince Edward Island for a week and looking forward to it. This year is the 100th Anniversary of the publishing of "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy Maud Montgomery, one of my favorite authors, who is from PEI.
 
Another busy day! Hope everyone is great! Baby's still teething & grumpy...starting to suck her thumb! ick...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?