Thursday, July 17, 2008

 

Day 879 - Better late than never?

Greetings, Thirstin' for Thursdayers!

I can't believe it is Thursday already - good grief. How will I ever catch up at this rate?

Speaking of better late than never - Charlie just received a doctors bill - from a visit he had on FEBRUARY 20th, 2008. (Heathers birthday, by the way) How does anything ever get paid at that rate? Good grief again.

To answer a question in yesterday's comments - no, I didn't make up 'If we cantaloupe, lettuce marry'.

I read it somewhere, many years ago - possibly in a list of sayings for an autograph book!

The whole poem is:
Do you carrot all for me?
My heart beets for you,
With your turnip nose
And your radish face,
You are a peach.
If we cantaloupe, Lettuce marry;
Weed make a swell pear.

Comments:
I remember that poem. Cute! By the way, I loved the pink eye story yesterday. Forgot to mention that!
 
oh and new pics!!!!
 
The photos are precious! I'm sure we'll see a few on da blog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?