Thursday, July 10, 2008

 

Day 872 - Thursday Already?

Greetings, Thirstin for Thursdayers!

Here's our darling Savannah, dressed for the 'Think you can dance' show.

She looks like a hip-hopper or a crumper. TOO adorable!

Since she's chomping on her finger again, maybe she's a tea and crumpet-er?

This week has flown by and I have a deadline tomorrow and a deadline next Friday.

Next Friday is also a team picnic and 'bonding' event - bad timing, but I'll make an appearance for the food!

Charlie is getting ready to go fishing this morning, and he'll leave before I leave for work. Now that's dedication to retirement. He works very hard at not working!

Hey! I thought up a name for my favorite colt (out of this year's batch) who I pass on the way to work every day. The colt is a cream/gray color with a brown/black mane and tail. I think I mentioned a name was forthcoming. My name for the colt is 'Smoke'. I hope he or she likes it!

Gotta run - have a nice day!


Comments:
Hi Karen, Yes, another adorable photo of our favorite baby girl!! And the clothes, Heather--how do you do it? So we're off shortly to the wild animal park in Gray. The grandchildren went there when they were younger, and will remember most of it. Boy, last night just at supper time (everything was finished being cooked or grilled) we had a ferocious thunderstorm and our neighbor's willow tree (right beside our house) was sheared off by lightning half-way up! Wow! We lost electricity until 10pm. I think the kids liked using flashlights to get ready for bed, and earlier in the evening Vicki came down with her lap top and showed pictures of their trip to Colorado and other places.
 
Glad you're ok, Mom.
 
Happy thursday! Another busy day out and about with the girls!! I am so ready for bed. I love the name smoke for the baby mamma! Savi wants a pony, send it here?
Grammy, thank goodness your house wasn't damaged! scary!
 
Thank you Marcia and Heather for your good wishes! Yes, we're glad too that it wasn't either of our houses, just a big old willow tree! And yes, we had fun today at the Maine Wildlife Park (not as I have been saying Wild Animal Park!) We saw deer, moose and bear in a natural habitat, plus a few other animals of the smaller variety.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?