Monday, July 07, 2008

 

Day 869 - Monday, Monday...


Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

This lovely and artistic black and white photo of little Miss Savannah is adorable - that should start Monday off on a high note.

Did you enjoy the holiday weekend? We definitely did.

We attended and enjoyed 'Hancock' yesterday, but not quite as much as Will Smith's 'Men in Black' or 'Independence Day'.

Actually - it wasn't HIM at all. I have NO problem with his acting - I think he's great! I just don't like it when the director or producer (and I noticed he was one of the producers) makes moving images blurry to depict speed or pandemonium.

I want my movies CLEAR and SHARP, and I don't want to get motion sickness or feel disoriented during a movie!

Please pass that along to the motion picture industry, would you?

Still, it was the best movie we've seen lately! Hey by the way - has anyone seen the 'I am Legend' movie with the alternate ending, and how did you like it?

Have a great Monday getting back to the old routine! TTFN!

Comments:
Good morning, Karen. My days off are Mondays and Tuesdays, so today I'm traveling. On July 4th we had 450 people at our church to hear the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights, and I played a Sousa march on the organ ahead of time, and during the event I played America the Beautiful on the organ and everyone sang, and then at the end I played This Land Is Your Land on guitar and everyone sang. We do this every year at the church, its become a popular thing with people and their families. Afterwards, the children come up and sign the Declaration of Independence (a big poster of it).
 
Savi and I took Jen out for breakfast this morning (craker barrel), went to the park where Savi laughed hysterically at Jen swinging, then we took Jen to her friends house and, now that Sav's up from a nap, we're off to see Grandpa then pick Jen up again!! Who needs work with a teen & 4 month old, right?? Fun!!!
 
Hi All, We had a busy day seeing our friend, Janet's, miniature horses. She took us for a ride around the gardens and fields in the horse drawn buggy. That was great. Aunt Nancy went with us, then we dropped her off (after an ice cream) up at Doug and Kathy's (Kathy just found out she has contracted lyme disease), then off to Burger King for supper and now everyone is in the pool, and I'll be joinging them. Marcia, how wonderful your 4th of July celebration was--sorry I couldn't be there! And Heather, so glad you are enjoying both of your children!! Karen, I like Will Smith and will look for Hancock to come to the theatre here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?