Sunday, June 29, 2008

 

Day 861 - Funny photo!

Greetings, Blogregation -

Look at this funny little face and flower-power outfit!

Love it, love it, love it! I think this is the first picture I've seen of her biting her fingers.

I had a pleasant day yesterday swimming, sunning and shopping.

Today Charlie and I plan to go swim early, then go to a 9:45am movie matinee. Yes, I have written that correctly - 9:45am.

I LOVE those early morning movie matinees, because we have the whole rest of the day to enjoy after that.

We plan to go see that new movie 'Wanted', with Angelina Jolie. Looks pretty action-packed.

We'll get out at lunchtime and maybe have lunch out - haven't discussed that yet.

TTFN and have a great Sunday!


Comments:
Isn't that the silliest expression? She is so funny! I want to see the new Jolie movie too. Tell me how it is!
 
I decided to check the blog at the same time as burning a CD on ITunes. Everything is SLOW because of it. Makes me see how impatient I can be with this laptop.(!)Spoiled again.

Today is hot. I am cool inside. Verging on boredom, shame on me. All I want to do is ride on that bike. We had fun yesterday, and today Steve thought it was going to storm. NO STORM. What are ya gonna do? Spoiled again! Shame on me!
This is what happens when I get three days off.
 
Just reading today's and yesterday's blogs and comments. So happy you have fresh blackberries, Karen. I was telling Gil the other day about your encounter with the turkey mama while blackberrying! Another cute photo of SaviLynn! Heather, she has more sense than grown-ups staying out of cold water! Lyn, Isn't that something you are now bored when you can't ride on the bike!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?