Friday, June 27, 2008

 

Day 859 - Ride em', cowgirl!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's FRIDAY!

What a wonderful-sounding day!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here's Miss Savannah in her Bumbo seat - she looks like she's on a riding toy rather than in a seat!

Look at her cute little toes...

Remember when 'Big Wheels' came out? They were the most popular riding toy when Heather and Evan were small.

Nowadays kids have battery powered cars that move by themselves! It's better to get ones they have to pedal so they get exercise in the process!

I dreamed about crispy pizza last night - is there a deeper meaning or hidden significance to that? Probably not!

I had some other dreams (one was in a snowy area that had a state park and trails) but can't remember enough of them to write them down.

Charlie and I went to Applebees for supper last night (I didn't feel like cooking), and it was really good. I get a quesadilla for my entree, and a side salad, and it is just a perfect dinner. Charlie had steak with portabello mushrooms.

Weekend plans - just swimming and shopping as usual - which suits me just fine.

TTFN and have a nice weekend!


Comments:
I just love that bumbo seat Mom! I can't tell you how often we use it and how helpful it's been. Thank you a million times!!
We've been running errands all morning and now it's feeding/changing time and off to the hospital. Tomorrow we have a bday party to go to at my friend Jenn's house...her daughter is 3. Savi will have her first dip in a pool! Can't wait, soo excited! I'll bring my camera!
 
Savi--so cute in her bumbo seat and pretty dress! Yes, I can't wait to see that puzzled look on SaviLynn's face when she experiences the pool for the first time! Marcia was not quite 2 when she attended her first birthday party, and not knowing how to use a straw she blew into it, bubbling the milk all over! I'm not sure if she learned that day to suck into a straw! So cute! Karen, your blog is always so entertaining! Happy weekend everyone!
 
I love those toes!

Awwww-Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!
 
I blew into it on purpose...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?