Thursday, June 26, 2008

 

Day 858 - With arms open wide...



Greetings, Bloggy Thirstin' For Thursdayers!

Look at this adorable girl, wanting to be picked up - and look at the darling little dress she is in!

The lovely thing about having a little girl is how CUTE they look in all their outfits!

I don't think I've seen Savannah in the same outfit twice... well... maybe one time.

Wait till she wants to be a princess, and a fairy, and a bride, and play dress up with all sorts of outfits, and try on makeup.

Then later, she'll wear makeup, and want to color her hair, and want piercings (who knows) and tattoos and a cell phone and a car and an allowance!

Be thankful while you can for the princess and bride dress up... and learn how to say 'Better ask Grammy Gigi for that'...

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!


Comments:
I will be so ready when Savi wants all that stuff because Jen is at that age now so I'm getting lots of practice!! As for the tattoo, I told Mike I'd make Savi wait till she's at least 3 years old. (he hates tattoos, I LOVE them...hehee)
 
What an adorable picture of the most adorable baby of the 21st century! Have to have a nap to sleep off the novacaine from my morning dentist appt.!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?