Monday, June 23, 2008

 

Day 855 - Monday again!



Greetings, Bloggy Monday morning Blah-gers!

We weren't home this weekend, but my blogs kept publishing because I wrote them in advance and put a date and time on them for when they would be available. Isn't that cool?

This lovely picture was taken on Saturday at Fall Creek Falls State Park.

The overlook is named 'Buzzards Roost'. We spent a lovely day there, and a lot of people were using the rock quarries as natural swimming holes - I was kind of surprised that people still do that!

http://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/FallCreekFalls/

I have more pictures to post over the next few days - so stay tuned and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
beautiful picture! Sounds like a nice weekend!
I have new flicker pics up. Have a great Monday! xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?