Friday, June 20, 2008

 

Day 852 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders -

It's Friday!

You know what to do. March in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Look, even Savannah is happy it's friday, she is squeezing Elmo till he's bug-eyed.

Changing subjects -

Have you ever eaten stone ground corn chips or tortillas that were so grainy or full of fiber that they cut your mouth and make it sore?

I do, occasionally.

Last night, for example, I was beaten up by some multi-grain tortilla chips. That makes me pretty wimpy if you ask me.

It makes me wonder if I am allergic to something in them. They have all sorts of seeds in them too.

What do YOU think, gentle readers?

Gotta Go! TTFN and have a nice weekend!

Comments:
Karen, that reaction makes me think of MSG... Maybe the tortilla chips are treated with something like that. Not MSG exactly, but something similar somehow. Owee!

So, we took the Sisters to the airport this morning. Cool and cloudy. I am waiting for the sun to shine because I want to go riding today. I think Steve has pretty well written the day off!

Our little cook out yesterday was just right. There was even time for an evening stroll with Mom and Aunt Mary Ann after the ladies went home. Cool and lovely.

We saw a strange bird, black like a cow bird, with very pale yellow markings on much of its head. Twice it was in my back yard yesterday. Anyone know what type of bird this is?
 
i don't do well with corn, pretty much stay away from it. It's not like I get a huge reaction, I just don't feel very good. Check out the Blood-Type Diet suggestions sometime. What are you, A+ or A-? I'm AB+. (I think the book is called Eat Right For Your Type.) It's not like I use it as a bible, but it's headed me in the right direction for certain things, as far as the charts of things NOT to eat if you're a certain blood type.
 
You have been sensitive to other things so why not those! Just might be the case. I've never had chips of any kind make my mouth sore, so that is definitely a possible reason.
Not much going on! Just picked up Jen's friend who is staying the weekend and will be running over to the hospital in a couple hours.
 
Had to share...got caught in my first rain storm/hailstorm on the bike today. Owee.
 
Wow, a hailstorm, that's unusual. Weird.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?