Wednesday, June 18, 2008

 

Day 850 - Midweek and Midlife



Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

Look at this adorable girl with her Bumpo sitter and tray!

Now she has a play surface she can reach, without waiting till she's older and in a high chair.

She's trying to decide what toy to sample for deliciousness...

Heather - any updates on her hair color? Still looks on the strawberry side to me!

I had a very draining day yesterday, and my blackberry isn't working right so it hasn't updated my mail since yesterday. Don't know whassup with that.

Mr. Charlie is going fishing today, and shooting tomorrow. Did I think he was going to spend all his time on yard work??

Speaking of yard work - he is loving his new lawn mower, he flies around the yard like a race car driver. The lawn mower has a speed pedal similar to a car, so he can back off on the gas to slow down around trees and shrubs without shifting to another gear. He really likes it.

Gotta go! TTFN!


Comments:
Mamma you know this but I thought I'd share it w/ the bloggy readers..
Savi laughed for the first time yesterday. Not at my little dances and silly songs, but at the DOGS! They were play-fighting in front of her, growling and barking and jumping around, and she LAUGHED!!! It was the cutest thing ever!
Glad Charlie likes his new mower! I have a new mower but I gotta push mine. Not nearly as fun!!! ;)
 
Wonderful day here at Lyn and Steve's! Mary Ann and I are leaving soon to go to Heather's and hang out with her and Savannah! Later we'll go to visit Stive G. Last night we got to see Charles. Will try to get hold of Evan, too! Sounds like everything is going on in the usual fashion with you and Charlie! Let's hear it for new lawn mowers!
 
I bet Savi's even more adorable (if possible) when she laughs. Love the photo--that Bumpo chair is great.

Karen, hey, anything to get Charlie to mow the lawn! So was your work draining or was the Blackberry draining power?
 
hey I want one - the mower sounds great, better than mine - come on Karen can we see a photo, can we... ;-)

Phil
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?